There are many different ways you can help fight hunger in Somerville and truly make a difference! Learn more about them below:
- Help volunteer at our monthly community meal in East Somerville (every fourth Wednesday)! For more information, contact Lisa Brukilacchio, the Director of the Somerville Community Health Agenda, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attend a Meeting:
- The Somerville Food Security Coalition meets monthly to discuss ways to improve public health in the Medford, Somerville and Cambridge area. We are always looking for fresh faces and new input, so if you would like to attend our next meeting, we would love to see you there! For details, contact Lisa Brukilacchio, the Director of the Somerville Community Health Agenda, at email@example.com.
Make a Donation:
- We would not be able to make the impact we do without the support of our generous donors. For information on how to donate, contact Lisa Brukilacchio at lbrukilacchio
- We are looking for fresh produce and other food items from farms and producers, contact Rachel Weil at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Suggest a Connection:
- We are always looking for ways to expand our network and work together with like-minded people and organizations who share our mission: to end hunger and homelessness. If you think you know someone that could help us achieve that goal, please email Lisa Burkilacchio, the Director of the Somerville Community Health Agenda, at email@example.com.